Stay Scheming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House. Tumblr_mcmqxmpaV81rxssojo1_250
Latest topics
» 152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.
by Carmella Wynter Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

» Santiaga, Dominic Power
by Dominic Power Santiaga Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

» UNFINISHED
by Rose Alexandria Calisto Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:38 pm

» Santiaga, Romeo Christian
by Romeo Christian Santiaga Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 pm

» Santiaga, Carmella Wynter
by Carmella Wynter Santiaga Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

» Face Claims
by ADMIN Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 pm

152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.

2 posters

Go down

152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House. Empty 152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.

Post  Carmella Wynter Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 am

152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House. Tumblr_mcosa2XeSi1rxssojo1_500
In order : Main house, Bedroom, Her car, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
Carmella Wynter Santiaga
Carmella Wynter Santiaga

Money : 9

Back to top Go down

152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House. Empty Re: 152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.

Post  Carmella Wynter Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it? I mean I write poems in these songs dedicated to you when, You're in the mood for empathy, there's blood in my pen, Better yet, where your friends and them? I really wanna know you all, I really wanna show you off, Fuck that, pour up plenty of champagne, Cold nights when you curse this name

You can get it, you can get it, You can get it, you can get it, And I know just, know just, know just, know just, know just what you want, Poetic justice, put it in a song, alright!

Carmella desperately forced her eyes open as she laid in bed. It was... Dammit, what time was it? Looking at the time on her iPhone, she saw it was 8 in the morning. Why was she up this early? Maybe Romeo could stay get up this early, but as for her, she didn't like to wake up until 2 in the afternoon. Realizing she fell asleep with her jewelry on, she tore it outfit her body and placed it gently on the empty spot in the bed next to her. She sighed. Siting up, she got up out of her bed and ignored her fabulous Kurt Geiger heels that were still fresh in the box. "Gotta wear those one day." She mumbled to herself in her thick Spanish accent.

Trailing downstairs, she grew scared but slightly ready when she heard someone mess around in the kitchen. Pots and pans flew before she heard her fridge and cabinet open followed by a quick, "Man, damn!" Walking to the kitchen quietly, she let out a breath of relief when she realized it was just Dominic. She didn't understand how he got in when she just bought the house last week. She didn't even have the time to go and get keys copied to hand out to her brothers. Knowing him, he probably climbed in through the window or picked the lock on the front door. Placing her hands on her hips, she walked over to him and ran a hand through the curly black in her hair. She caught the other shaved half of her head in her reflection through the window before looking to Dominic. "So, you broke in or what?" She said, shaking her head before giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Even though he annoyed the fuck out of her, Dominic was still her brother and she loved him.

NOTES: WEARING THIS TAGGED: Dominic

SUPER FUNK BY DAMMIT JIM!! OF CAUTION 2.0
Carmella Wynter Santiaga
Carmella Wynter Santiaga

Back to top Go down

152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House. Empty Re: 152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.

Post  Dominic Power Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 am

Sayin DOMINIC was depressed was understatement of the year. He was upset, sad, depressed, all of the above. He never stressed over women, but today, oh yeah, he was hurtin. BAD. Without Carmella's knowledge he copied one of her keys and returned it safely and this morning, he decided to drive to her house and kill a few hours there. He'd been out to the pool, the game room, he even tried just sitting on the couch and watching TV. Nothing worked. He decided to make something to eat. Who was he kidding? Lord knows he couldn't cook to save his life.

"Man, Damn!" He said to himself after dropping a pan and a pot that was placed in Carmella's cabinet. When he heard his sister's thick accent come from behind him and his arms wrap around him, he sighed and picked her up before hugging her back and kissing her head. He ran his hand over the half shaved side of her head before running his fingers through the silky black part. "Man, I didn't break in!" He told her quickly before kicking the dropped pots and pans to the side. "How you doin' little sister?" He said, hoping she wouldn't catch onto the sad tone in his voice.
Dominic Power Santiaga
Dominic Power Santiaga

Money : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmella Wynter Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it? I mean I write poems in these songs dedicated to you when, You're in the mood for empathy, there's blood in my pen, Better yet, where your friends and them? I really wanna know you all, I really wanna show you off, Fuck that, pour up plenty of champagne, Cold nights when you curse this name

You can get it, you can get it, You can get it, you can get it, And I know just, know just, know just, know just, know just what you want, Poetic justice, put it in a song, alright!

Carmella couldn't help but laugh a little when she saw Dominic's foot kick the dropped mess of pots and pants off to the side. Shaking her head, her arms wrapped around him tightly before she placed a kiss on his cheek and then his head. When her feet hit the floor after he released her, she placed her hands on her wide hips and looked around her kitchen. It was a mess. Pancake batter flooded the counter and dripped onto her polished wood floor. Normally, Carmella would've scolded Dominic, but today she shook her head against it. No point in scolding him when he would probably do it in the near future. Looking at her brother's expensive but disheveled appearance in the sad note in his voice, she could obviously tell he was upset. If it was about one of his stupid girlfriends...she would be there to listen, but honestly she didn't want to here it. Licking her lips and raising her eyebrows in though, she began to pick the pots and pans up and stored them back in their respective spots.

"So," She started with a tsk of her tongue. She moved to the dining room and waved him over to take the empty seat next to her. "What's wrong? Don't tell me nothin' because you're up at 8 in the morning! Somethin' wrong with Romeo? Business going okay?" She quickly questioned him.

NOTES: WEARING THIS TAGGED: Dominic

SUPER FUNK BY DAMMIT JIM!! OF CAUTION 2.0
Carmella Wynter Santiaga
Carmella Wynter Santiaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down