Stay Scheming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Santiaga, Carmella Wynter Tumblr_mcmqxmpaV81rxssojo1_250
Latest topics
» 152 Brook Lane. (Gated Community) Carmella Wynter Santiaga's House.
by Carmella Wynter Santiaga Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

» Santiaga, Dominic Power
by Dominic Power Santiaga Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

» UNFINISHED
by Rose Alexandria Calisto Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:38 pm

» Santiaga, Romeo Christian
by Romeo Christian Santiaga Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 pm

» Santiaga, Carmella Wynter
by Carmella Wynter Santiaga Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

» Face Claims
by ADMIN Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Santiaga, Carmella Wynter

Go down

Santiaga, Carmella Wynter Empty Santiaga, Carmella Wynter

Post  Carmella Wynter Santiaga Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Carmella S.

Name: Carmella Wynter Santiaga
Birthday: December 26, 1992
Occupation: Lingerie Model, Part Time Stripper, Heiress to Santiaga Drug Family/Throne
Face Claim: Cassie Ventura
Family: Dominic & Romeo Santiaga
Roots: Santiaga Family. Been in business since 1980, Transports cocaine.

I've never been the one to talk about myself, noneless care about what other thought about me or to know my story, but I guess I'm in the mood to share my life story. My name's Carmella. Yes, the Carmella Santiaga that is heiress to the Santiaga throne and fortune. I've lived in Miami since I was born, never been out of the state and I'm somewhat proud of it. I've always wanted to see New York. Catch the lights, the glimmer, the speed, everything about New York excites me and gives me such a thrill. Maybe one day I'll get out of this stripping and modeling thing and I'll get my own self grounded. Get my dreams of fashion designing off. But that won't happen anytime soon.

I was born on December 26 to Frank Santiaga and some worthless broad that's not worth mentioning. I don't know who my mother is, I don't even know what she looks like. Supposedly, my brother told me after I was born, my mother tried to rob my father of all the money he had. I remember some of that incident. All I remember is he had a woman gripped tightly to him and a gun to her head. After that, boom! he pulled the trigger and she died instantly. Daddy reassured me nothing wrong happened and he did what he had to do. I remember his words, he always told me, "Carmella, life is short. Do what you need to do in order to survive. Don't steal from the mouths that fed you or you end up like her." I kept that thought in mind. I watched a gang of people shoot my father to death. His death was classic, timeless. So timeless people are still talking about it to this die. He went out like a true gangster does, something of Tony Montana, Scarface way. He fought until he had no more fight left in him. After that, I was raped and horribly bruised. They held me down, laughed in my face, spat at me until I eventually passed out. My brothers weren't around to protect me when it happened, but they sure were around to wake me up and seek vengeance on who did this to my father and to me. Since then, my brothers and I have taken over the family business. I'm somewhat of a celebrity. I'm in papers, magazines. I've dated a few famous people here and there.

As for work, I don't work really. I model, sure, I'm always welcome at Temptations to strip whenever I want, but I don't make a job out of that. I'm there to just collect money and laugh in some more sap's face. Power gives me a rush and I'm in love with it. Who cares if what I'm doing is wrong. I love money and money loves me. I've came from spoiled to weak to finally strong and independent and I'm proud of the person who stares back at me when I look in the mirror. I live life wild and reckless. I smoke, I drink, I party. I see who I please, I do what I please. Every morning when I wake up, daddy's words echo in my ear, "Life is power and power is you."

Here, place 3 songs that give an essence of your character:
O1 : Sex Drive - ScHoolboy Q
O2 : Black Girl Lost - Nas
O3 : Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

Carmella Wynter Santiaga
Carmella Wynter Santiaga

Money : 9

Back to top Go down